Promoted Post: Promoted Posts are posts that are visible on the user’s FirstFate profile as a special promotion. By default, promoted post in itself are free just like normal posts. In case user/advertiser wishes to promote these “Promoted Posts” so that they are visible to other users across FirstFate who are not following the advertiser, the advertiser can promote such posts, through a paid service by buying FF credits via My Promotions page.
Interests: Users can express interest on Promoted Posts by tapping the interest icon. If the post is not a promoted post (free or paid), then this option is not visible.
Discover/Discovery: Promoted Posts, which are free at the time of creating the post, can be added to Discover Screen by using FirstFate Credits (paid feature) through My Promotion Screens. These posts are visible to users on “Discover” page of the app.
Things you should know regarding FirstFate Advertising
1. Advertisers are responsible for understanding and complying with all applicable laws and regulations. Failure to comply may result in a variety of consequences, including the cancellation of adverts you have placed and termination of your account.
2. We reserve the right to reject, approve or remove any advert for any reason, at our sole discretion, including adverts that negatively affect our relationship with our users or that promote content, services or activities contrary to our competitive position, interests or advertising philosophy.
3. Users have the option to hide or report your promoted content as per their own understanding, beliefs and reasoning. FirstFate is not responsible for any legal or other problems arising out of content posted by advertisers, and both the user and the advertiser agree to this. FirstFate cannot be held legally or otherwise, liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of advertising on FirstFate.
4. Advertisers will not use FirstFate for spamming or sending unsolicited message to users. Users have the option to express interest to a particular ad, which is visible to advertisers when they view the status of their promoted post.
5. We have the right to ask for the identity of the person/firm/company advertising on FirstFate. Such checks will be periodic to ensure all legal compliances. Advertisers who fail to comply with this rule, will not be able to advertise on FirstFate from thereon.
6. Cost of advertising on FirstFate is subject to change from time to time, and doesn’t require any approval from existing advertisers. After such changes, it is upto the advertisers if they wish to continue spending on promoted posts after such changes.
7. There is no trick or the perfect way to advertise. Hence, results may vary from advertiser to advertiser, since users are free to engage with the content posted by the advertiser as per their own interests. Hence, we like any other company, cannot guarantee results resulting from your advertising and we are not liable for the same.
8. This policy is subject to change to keep the entire process clean and transparent. Advertisers and users, are hence required to read these terms whenever they wish to advertise or promote their post on FirstFate.
Following are few FAQs regarding advertising on FirstFate.
Q1. What is First Fate Advertising or what am I buying?
Ans. First Fate Advertising refers to online/digital advertising by the advertiser, on First Fate Platform (First Fate Social Network is owned and operated by Convas Verity Services Pvt. Ltd, an India Based Private company), to promote their products/services with the users of First Fate. The way to advertise, is to buy First Fate Advertising credits, and use those credits to promote your posts on your social profile on First Fate, so that they are visible to the users of First Fate as per their preference and the budget allocated by the advertiser for the mentioned promotion. Since many advertisers will be keen on advertising to the same user, a bidding policy is followed wherein advertisers with higher bids are given higher ranking on advertising space than those with considerably lower bids. You can bid in integral multiples of FF Store credits.
Q2. How do I advertise on First Fate?
Ans. You can advertise on First Fate, by using FF Store Credits, which can be bought from the website or the mobile app of First Fate. A bidding policy (bid per day) is followed wherein advertisers with higher bids are given higher ranking on advertising space than those with considerably lower bids. You can bid in integral multiples of FF Store credits. To starting advertising, add a Promoted Post and make that post as sponsored/paid content by going to “My Promotions” page and make the post as discovery by tapping the Discovery Icon. Check this video!
Q3. How much does FF Store Credit cost?
Ans. You advertise by spending FF Store credits. 1 FF Store Credit is currently priced at 75 INR or equivalent as per advertiser’s local currency, with rate of exchange determined by FirstFate keeping in mind the currency processing charges by the payment gateways used by FirstFate. Before placing the order, the amount that will be charged, will be visible to the advertiser, to which they can agree and buy the credits. Processing fees are added at the time of purchase where a buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover payment processing and administrative fees. Pricing is bound to change over a period of time, and will be duly reflected on payment page. We are not responsible for any processing charges levied to you by your payment provider/bank or any payment intermediary, and such costs will be borne by the advertiser/user.
Q4. Will I get any physical product when I buy?
Ans. No, these are advertising credits that can only be used on First Fate Social Network. They have no value outside First Fate Social Network. No physical product will be shipped to you.
Q5. What’s the refund policy?
Ans. First Fate follows a strict no-refund policy. We does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. When funds are deposited on First Fate for the use of advertising in form of store credits, it is understood that the user/advertiser will be using these credits for the purpose of promoting their product/services in the near future. FF Store Credits have no expiration date, and hence there is no urgency of using this FF Store credits. Only in special cases, like Banning of Advertiser from FF Platform for violating Terms and Conditions, Closure of First Fate App; as per discretion of our Customer Support Team, is the request entertained. Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider within a specific timeframe, can be performed by our Customer Support team. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee. If any processing fees were added at the time of purchase to create a new order, the processing fees from that payment will not be refunded along with your deposit.
Q6. Why do I have to enter my billing information again after I had already made a purchase?
Ans. We don’t save your billing information to protect your interests. Also, since we follow a strict no-refund policy, this gives the advertiser ample time of re-considering buying advertising credits on First Fate, while filing out the billing information. We understand that need for refund arises when users make an online purchase without taking out the time to think about it, and this step helps in preventing such situations for refund.
Q7. How secure is my financial Information?
Q8. How many advertising credits can I buy?
Ans. It depends on your advertising budget, and there are currently no restrictions in amount of credits that you can buy.
Q9. Can I advertise about anything?
Ans. No, all ads are subject to approval by our support team, and are usually approved in 24-48 Business hours. You cannot advertise about certain categories mentioned below.
- Alcohol: Ads that promote or reference alcohol must: (i) Comply with all applicable local laws, required or established industry codes, guidelines, licenses and approvals and (ii) apply age and country targeting criteria consistent with Facebook’s targeting guidelines and applicable local laws. Note that ads that promote or reference alcohol are prohibited in the some countries, including but not limited to: Afghanistan, Brunei, Bangladesh, Egypt, Gambia, Kuwait, Libya, Norway, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, or Yemen.
- Dating: Ads for online dating services are only allowed with prior written permission.
- Online real money gambling/games of skill: Ads that promote or facilitate online real money gambling, real money games of skill or real money lotteries, including online real money casino, sports books, bingo, or poker, are only allowed with prior written permission.
- State lotteries: Lotteries run by government entities may advertise on Facebook, provided the ads are targeted in accordance with applicable law in the jurisdiction in which the ads will be served and only target users in the jurisdiction in which the lottery is available.
- Online pharmacies: Ads for online and offline pharmacies are only permitted with prior written permission.
- Supplements: Ads that promote acceptable dietary and herbal supplements may only target users who are at least 18 years of age.
- Subscription services: Ads for subscription services, or that promote products or services that include negative options, automatic renewal, free-to-pay conversion billing products, or mobile marketing are subject to our subscription services requirements.
Q10. Can I collect Personal Information of User?
Ans. No, you cannot collect/ask for personal information of user, without them voluntarily giving it to you. Once you advertise, users will get an option to view your promoted posts and “express interest” to your posts. Users who have expressed interest, are visible on your My Promotions page, for each of your promoted post, with an option to send a chat message to them. Users can either respond to your chat message or choose to ignore in case they have changed their mind or misunderstood your ad or are no longer interested, in which you must not further contact them. In case they are interested, it is upto them if they wish to convey their contact information to you.
For any queries, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org